I have lost my blog award viginity thanks to Wrestling Life <—(make sure you check out their blog) whom has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blog Award 🙂
Rousing, animating, encouraging, enlivening, exalting, exciting, exhilarating, heartening, inspirational, inspiriting, motivating, moving, refreshing, stimulating, stirring, uplifting
I don’t know if I would have used ‘inspiring’ to describe my blog, more depressing as shit! Lol 😉 but perhaps that’s just my mood for today, its definitely nice to think that someone else finds inspiration or encouragement through my words.
I realise people feel differently about these awards so it is entirely your choice whether you accept it and pass it on or just grin smugly and ignore it…either way please know that I find your blog inspiring
So, here are the ‘rules’:
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements. (I assume they will get pingbacks but please tell me if Im mistaken)
7 Things about Me (and a few relevant links…why not?)
1. I LOVE pasta…I would happily eat it every day for the rest of my life
2. My grandma regularly overdosed me with VERY sweet tea when I was younger; so in my UNI days I avoided it like the plague and was tea free for 4 years…until I learned to love it (with a little less sugar)
3. I hate being outdoors…because I am ALWAYS cold
4. I am embarrassed about people seeing me wearing my glasses…I need to get over it
5. I’m a little bit in love with JB from JLS (yes sad I know…but I just want to cuddle him)
6. A Carrot is my happy place 😉
7. I have really enjoyed NaPoWriMo, despite rebelling against the rules and only posting poems when I want to…cause that’s how I roll
I will say now some of these will be purely because you kick ass as a blogger friend/your comments are inspirational/your outlook is refreshing/You‘ve paid me to nominate you…but your blogs are shit (lol joking joking)
1. It has to be Beetley Pete http://beetleypete.wordpress.com/about/ Pete is a bloody legend! There through it all, good and bad and not afraid to say what he thinks -even if he does apologise for it later 😉 Pete doesn’t ‘DO’ awards that much so make sure you all nominate him for everything just to wind him up…OR just show him some blog love cause hes got a good thing going over there
2. Check out the very positive, very motivating…very INSPIRING Green Embers – especially the rome construction crew posts à http://greenembers.wordpress.com/about/green-embers-rome-construction-crew/
3. Doggys Style http://doggysstyle.wordpress.com/ Despite being hilarious and posting about the likes of ‘dog farts’ and ‘wheelchair sex’ this blog is NOT freshly pressed so I wouldn’t get too excited 😉 Regardless Leo is so supportive in comments 🙂
4. Behind the mask of abuse http://behindthemaskofabuse.com/about/ SUCH a strong lady! She really is inspiring, to learn of all the difficulties she has suffered and yet she is still pushing through, still determined to break the cycle and doing so well…go show her some love!
5. Donna Gwinnell Weidner http://donnaweidner.com/ My own personal cheerleader, so supportive with beautiful writing AND she was recently freshly pressed *whoop whoop*
6. My everyday power blog http://everydaypowerblog.com/ does exactly what it says on the tin!
7. Kurt Rees Poetry http://kurtrees.wordpress.com/ Only recently discovered (by me so that counts right?) But I am already in love with this blog and often (ok maybe it happened once) steal sorry reblog his work without permission…cause im naughty like that
8. Jesus likes pizza http://jesuslikespizza.wordpress.com/ SO inspirational, this lady writes beautifully, her blog is just so sweet. Her faith and outlook are refreshing
9. Crazy bunny http://crazybunny66.wordpress.com/ (The good kind of crazy) Funny, sweet with a no-shit center
10. The Ranting Papizilla http://therantingpapizilla.wordpress.com/ yeah he likes a good rant but he also inspires people (like me) to get in touch with their poetic sides and participate in NaPoWriMo. Im impressed by his drive, if it weren’t for him I wouldn’t be doing a bit of dabbling in the rhyming world.
11. Pouring My Art Out http://pouringmyartout.wordpress.com/ A funny dude who does art…has a book out AND rocks a pair of shades! If that’s not inspiring…well I don’t know what is
12. Fat Bottom Girl Said What? http://fatbottomgirlsaidwhat.wordpress.com/ Shes had a bit of a rough time lately but I love her no shit attitude!…and her swearing 😉 Dust yourself off and try again
I KNOW I have missed a load of amazing people but Ive just copied and pasted the same link 3 times…its late…im tired and im leaving it at 12 nominees so there.
Well done to everyone nominated…THANK YOU all for being bloody amazing and making my blogging world what it is and Thank You again Wrestling Life for the award (I would have nominated you back but its not allowed)
- Inspiring Blog Award (wrestling-life.com)