The hypocrite post I wrote (here) really had you split; it was a hard situation and reading your comments helped me to see all points of view but didn’t bring me any closer to a final verdict… Luckily my husband made that choice for me.
I have mentioned before that all posts written after “the back-story” (part 1 here) are written as its happening; however trying to get you up to speed with that has meant that everything else is still about a week behind “real time”. The day “Am I a hypocrite?” was published was ironically the day my husband caught me blogging. He knew I was writing about the carrot (here) for the weekly writing challenge – which earned me a high five from him btw – but he then asked about “the other one”. It turns out he had been using my phone when a notification of a comment from the legend himself Beetleypete flashed up and he had figured out the rest -So I blame/thank you Pete lol you damn lovely man with your continuous support!! 😉
And so I told him. I told him I had started a whole new blog, a blog that no one we actually know knew about and that i had been writing about what had been going on with us because I need to and I want to. It’s either that or i shout about it to everyone I know. I explained that I wasn’t on here slagging him off or taking the piss out of him and that It’s something for me, it’s my therapy, my support network and my way to get through it.
He shook his head, told me that was his “disapproving face” and the conversation was dropped there. It was about as awkward as the time I broke the news to my mother that i was getting married (yay) but that she wasn’t invited (boo) *awkward* However within a matter of minutes we were back to normal -kisses and cuddles and kicking arse on Call of Duty.
Later I asked if he was mad at me and he said he wasn’t so I left it at that and so far he hasn’t said anything more about it. I have a feeling curiosity will get the better of him and he will ask SOMETHING about it at some point BUT I feel better now that it’s “out”. I know I had the intention of telling him at some point but hiding it made me feel awful so, although a little premature, at least it’s done, I can stop being so damn secretive and finally re establish my original -honest and open- morals.
- Blogging is not for Sissies – reposting a FAB blog post! (iamanafterschoolspecial.wordpress.com)
- Busted! Adults text-and-drive more than teens (nbcnews.com)
- I have been busted!! (aopinionatedman.com)
- Busted (twentysomethingnothing.wordpress.com)
- Social Media is the new diary birthplace for the soul (thelemonaidproject.wordpress.com)
- Hidden Identity, Hidden secrets (creativebloggingsp13.wordpress.com)
- Blogging: Why I have come to love it. (iamcandicepeetz.wordpress.com)
- Secret Identity? Not so cool… (creativebloggingsp13.wordpress.com)
- ‘Man caught red-handed four times’ (daily-mail.co.zm)