‘I will never cheat on you – I never want to and never will…
And I KNOW that’
I liked this one, cheating, infidelity…trust is very important to me – and he knows this. He also knows that he’s broken my trust BIG TIME so I’m assuming this is his way of reassuring me that at least one part of our vows to each other are still valid.
I realise that this is like someone saying ‘everything I say is a lie…but trust me’… its just not going to happen that easily; but really I don’t have much choice in the matter, all I can do is hope that he means it.
I have asked him to tell me these things, these honest, genuine, good things and I have told him they can be as big or as little as he wants. He has chosen something big today…by himself with no pressure from me so I’m taking it as it is.
I have been asked before how I know he wouldn’t cheat when really he’s already had an affair with porn and I suppose you could say that’s true; he has, but I honestly believe the line is drawn there. Besides, thinking about it logically why WOULD he cheat? He wouldn’t get anything out of it either physically OR emotionally…so what would be the point?
- On Faithfulness and Loyalty (lovinglifeandlove.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude List Again (buckwheatsrisk.com)
- Is Infidelity a Deal Breaker for You? (everydayfamily.com)
- Unfaithful (msjadore.com)
- Infidelity: Why do men cheat? (gelongpuyat.wordpress.com)
- I’ve seen all of this changes…ALL! (cricketheart2013.wordpress.com)