I have been nominated for 2 blogging awards…by 3 bloogers *blushes*
The Versatile Blogger Award nominated by The Claymore and Surcoat -check out her post here –> http://theclaymoreandsurcoat.com/2013/04/15/versatile-blogger-award/
and also by Petite Magique –> http://petitemagique.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/versatile-blogger-award/
The Merci (Thank You) Award nominated by Wrestling Life – found here –>
Thank you all SO much 🙂
Versatile blogger Award:
If nominated below here is what you are meant to (but don’t HAVE to) do
1) Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post
2) Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post
3) Share seven things about yourself
4) Pass the award along to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered.
5)Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 things about me:
- I spent half of today filling out an application form for a job I aren’t really fussed about getting.
- I have an interview on Monday and I am pooing my pants
- I went to Lego Land on Monday and it was one of the best days EVER
- I felt rubbish today for slacking on my blogging
- I am currently working my way through the Ally McBeal boxset
- I have a little bit of a crush on Al Green (yes I know)
- I’m wondering if its weird to consider coffee at 10pm
Nominees -I’m not going to nominate 15
And for the Merci Award: (I had to make my own image)
1. As usual a big thank you and a link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Mention 5 things you would like to do with your life, no matter how mad or tame.
3. Nominate six bloggers and say why they have left their mark on you. Hence the name “The Thank You Award”
4. Let them know.
5. Say a big THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ON WORDPRESS!!
5 things I would like to do with my life
- I would like to find a job/career I absolutely love
- I want to feel independent
- I wouldn’t mind a boob job (lol) not to make them massive but just to re-inflate the ones I have – they aren’t what they used to be (fact) but of course the thought of an OAP with perky boobs puts me off -plus I would need money for that lol.
- I NEED and therefore want my hair sorted – trimmed and dyed (for professional purposes of course lol)
- I want a break…somewhere warm, with cocktails and a pool *ahhhhh*
Nominees (I’m breaking the rules again)
I realise many of my nominees will have received other awards from me recently so please don’t feel obliged to accept or do a post about it etc…just know that I think you’re amazing 🙂
I know you wont accept this but you are my virtual rock. You have been with me from the very start, you keep me going, you tell me straight…you’re amazing…THANK YOU
So supportive…ALL the time, you keep me hoping 🙂 Thank you
My personal cheerleader…need I say more? Thank You
Your RCC has motivated and inspired me…Thank You
Your comments have been so sensitive and supportive so Thank You
Thank you again for the Awards and Thank YOU nominees for being amazing