As I mentioned last week – I’ve been nominated for a few more awards -yay 🙂
Thank you to Charles for nominating me for the Seed of Light Award http://legendsofwindemere.com/2013/05/19/seed-of-light-award/ AND for the Semper Fidelis Award http://legendsofwindemere.com/2013/05/21/semper-fidelis-award/ Which I’ve never heard of before but Charles kindly wrote ‘Fighter to the end, Always coming back stronger, Glad she’s on my side’ Aww – Thank you again.
Also Thank you to Patty for nominating me for the Lovely Blog Award http://petitemagique.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/three-more-awards/ AND The Influential Blogger Award
So thank YOU again 🙂 I am honoured
So…lets get going. As always if you are nominated please do not feel obliged to do anything with your award – just know I appreciate your blogging presence so thank you all. ALSO I’m going to try not to double up people and awards for the record…I’d probably award all 4 awards to all nominees. Finally…CAN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING NOMINEES PLEASE CLARIFY WHETHER OR NOT YOU RECIEVED A NOTIFICATION FOR THIS POST.
Seed of Light Award:
‘Planting is easy: if you receive this award, simply pass it on to another blogger who inspires you through the beauty of their words/images as well as any blog which brings joyful awareness to nature and our connection to each other.’
This one does not say how many bloggers so….I’m opting for just one and that is http://greenembers.wordpress.com/about/ How could I NOT nominate you for this? You have connected so many of us with the RCC… Thank you
The Semper Fidelis Award:
Semper Fidelis is Latin and means Always Loyal. Loyalty means the world to me. I am very loyal myself, but I’ve got major trust issues as well. And I think trust is very important if you are sharing so much of yourself with people you meet through the internet. So I am working on that! 🙂
Why the wolves? Because wolves have very strong ties with their pack. Like a family or a great group of friends. And I just love them!
This award stands for the loyalty and love between friends.
- Add the Semper Fidelis Award logo somewhere on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Nominate 5 bloggers who’s loyalty and friendship you value and you consider being part of your ‘pack of wolves’ on WordPress.
- Post something special for each one of your nominees and dedicate it to them. This can be a quote, saying, poem, picture, anything you think that would fit that person.
- Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them.
My 5 nominees for the Semper Fidelis Award:
http://beetleypete.wordpress.com/about/ OF COURSE! Leader of my pack (I know I know but shh and accept it lol)
http://behindthemaskofabuse.com/about/ Always Hope! 🙂
http://readfulthingsblog.com/about/ Produced THE best comment of all time ‘idiot girl’ (not you lol)
http://wrestling-life.com/about/ Check out Kira for the 411
http://wyndydee.wordpress.com/about/ …I found you Wyndy 🙂
One Lovely Blog Award:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 blogs with the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
7 things about me:
- I was born blonde but am currently reddish brown…hoping to remove the red ASAP
- I am a(part time) personal assistant and love it 🙂
- I LOVE caramel lattes and mochas
- I was so bored last week I baked 3 different kinds of cake in less than 24 hours…maybe hubbys gym comment had some reason
- I got a lot of organising done at home this weekend and feel SO much better for it
- I have so many post ideas that I don’t know when or how I am going to write them down in any kind of logical order
- I have no idea how I am going to nominate so many people in one go without confusing myself or upsetting someone by missing them lol
Nominees for the Lovely Blog Award:
http://neverendingstorydepository.wordpress.com/about/ Not sure if its an award-y type blog but hopefully a few of you followers will check it out -well worth it 🙂 (and it IS lovely)
Most Influential Blogger Award
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 7 questions.
- Nominate ( no limit of nominations ) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the award requirements.
The 7 questions:
1-If you could create your planet what would it look like? Like the sweet world in wreck it Ralph…but all fat/calorie free
2-If you could visit one nation you have never visited before, what nation would that be? The united…Nation…? Alien…Nation? No…? Lol
3-Have you ever taken a long distance train trip? Yup I went to Venice (from UK) on a coach once…24 hours it took…that’s a long ass trip lol Aside from that Jamaica…America…
4-What is something you would collectively change about humanity? A shed load more honesty
5-What is your favourite song? 30 Seconds to Mars -The Kill
6-If you could meet one person who is still alive who would you choose to meet? JB!! From JLS…I’d hug him, lick his face and then knee him in the balls for letting the group split!
7-If you could choose one symbol to represent you, what would that symbol be and why? Piranha? Cause if you piss me off I’ll eat you alive! lol OOORRRR a Labrador… kind, loyal and helpful but barks at things on TV, chews up your stuff if you ignore me and poos in your shoe if you wind me up.
Nominees for the Influential Blogger Award:
Everyone in the RCC http://romeconstructioncrew.com/members/
Phew…Thank you again and congrats to all