Ok long overdue post….I have been awarded 2 awards – by 4 different people 🙂 so it’s about time I thanked them and shared the love. As always, you don’t have to do anything if nominated (except feel like a legend) its down to your own personal choice so please don’t feel obliged… Just know that you’re thought of 🙂
Personally I like honouring them and passing them on – if only to brighten someone’s day and show appreciation…this time I have tried to nominate some different people… So without further ado…
First off the super sweet blog award
Awarded to me by John at fiction favourites http://johnwhowell.com/2013/05/03/super-sweet-is-as-super-sweet-does/ And Writing the Body http://writingthebody.wordpress.com/2013/05/05/lisas-kind-gift-to-me/
So thank you both – I’m not sure what they find sweet about porn, masturbation and PTSD 😉 but it seems they’ve found something sweet in amongst my (rants) posts so… I’d say that’s a good thing… It definitely gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling 🙂
Thank (and link) the person whom Awarded it to you.
Nominate 12 people
Ask them these simple questions…here they are, with my answers.
1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies (or biscuits) hands down.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? I suppose if I HAD to eat ice cream (yuck) or milkshake in one flavour it would be vanilla.
3. Favourite Sweet Treat? Sweets sweets sweets! Chewy ones (explains the weak teeth)
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Times of the month I guess. Chocolate and a certain fizzy sweets can stop my migraines in their tracks
5. Sweet Nick Name? My uncle called me peanut… More savoury than sweet really; most of the others have been joke ones.
12 nominees for the Super Sweet Award….
The second award is The Liebster Award
by Helena at The Magic Black Book http://helenarollason.wordpress.com/2013/05/06/for-the-love-of-liebster/ and Al at Infinitely http://mellifluousvoice.wordpress.com/2013/05/07/my-first-award-nomination-the-liebster-blog-awards/ …Thank you both
This award is originally for blogs with less than 200 followers (share the love) but as I’m a rebel (and don’t know how to find out how many followers a blog has) I’m just sharing the love in general…
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog
2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees
3. Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen
4. Display the Liebster Award logo
11 facts about me:
-I’m 27 years old
-I don’t like animals
-I love experimenting with cooking… But they usually go terribly wrong so end up with the same dishes on a loop
-I’m looking forward to starting work for another person to talk to, some extra cash and a nice distraction
– I’m currently using this post as an excuse to NOT finish composing a message which could make or (more likely) break a friendship – and I’m nervous
– I have too many thoughts, too much to write and too little time
– today I am feeling… Indifferent
– I’m desperate for the loo but can’t be bothered to go
-I’m running out of facts about me
– I’m looking forward to posting this later
-I’m out of sugar and in need of one last coffee
My answers: As I have been asked 2 different sets of questions I’m going to merge them (choose the easy ones basically)
Do you produce your best writing during the day or at night? Usually daytime IF I get the chance… Because I’m alone and in the zone without interruption.
If you had to produce a protest placard, what would be the message that you write on it? Zombies are people too!
When you were 20 years old, what were you doing with your life? e.g. studying, working, etc. I was in my first year of university studying fashion and footwear, working in a bar.
What was the first music concert/gig/festival that you ever attended? Probably Michael Jackson – cant remember the name but the tickets had his eyes and some kind of crown(?) and a bunch of animals all around (I think)
Which filling(s) would be inside your ultimate sandwich? Mmmmm cucumber, thin cheese, assorted meats and maybe a line of mayo
At this precise moment in time, would you say that you are truly happy? Not particularly no lol
What makes you happy? I would say honesty but that’s not always the case as the truth hurts so… Feeling able to be myself
What genres do you read? Trashy fiction, romance, Girly ones, self help etc
What is one thing you like about your life now? Well… It’s definitely not boring lol
Are you still in contact with any childhood friends? One – 22 years strong
How do you manage stress? I don’t, I bottle it and then explode lol. OR I blog… Blogging helps 🙂
11 questions for you:
-How do you like your eggs in the morning?
– Aren’t you tired? Cause you’ve been running round my mind all day
– Is that a chipolata in your pocket…?
– Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven?
– Was your dad a thief?… Cause he… You get where this is going
– Early mornings or late nights?
– Sweet or savoury?
– Monkeys or dolphins?
– Would you like to be a member of the opposite sex…just for one day
-How do you mend a broken heart?
-Why do fools fall in love?
Nominees for the Liebster Award
http://romeconstructioncrew.com/ and every member of it… Bit of a cop out but there are so many of you I’m struggling to keep up lol and you all help me stay motivated -as is the nature of the ‘crew’ so you deserve some acknowledgement …. (Thank you all)
As always i must mention Pete… http://beetleypete.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/a-week-off/ the DADDY of my blogging world…Pete, I’m NOT nominating you…just mentioning you…in a post about awards….in the nominations section….*cough cough*
So that’s it…Thank you all again, congrats to all those nominees…now do what you will with them…fly my pretties fly!