The 5 stages of grieving
Over the past few weeks my emotions have been all over the place. Imagine the person you love most in the world dies suddenly. It’s a shock, you didn’t see it coming… Ultimately the day all lf this came to light was the day my husband died.
I lost my husband, but overall I lost my best friend.
It’s safe to say I’ve been going through the grieving process since then.
Apparently there are 5 stages :
(Click the links to read my experience of each one so far)
Everyone goes through them differently, no specific time frame or order. My stages have been intertwined, coming and going in waves…I mean mix in my usual hormones and there’s no chance of pinning one stage to one time. Regardless, the links above were/are my stages of grieving.
- Understanding the Grieving Process… (dejohnpetservices.wordpress.com)
- Grief Is a Part of the Cycle of Life (cherokeebillie.wordpress.com)
- Wellness Wednesday: The Process of Grieving (rhachellenicol.com)
- Grief – It’s Not Only About Death! (mrsrh3.wordpress.com)
- The Art of Surviving Grief (genevieve305.wordpress.com)